Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The PedophileBlogger goes to jail for now.


First I would like to say that this P.o.S. Jack McClellan, the self anointed Pedophilia Advocate, better just keep his sick ass in California because he will not find Oklahoma so tolerant of his civil liberties. Matter of fact, I would wager that if he had the huevos to show up here, he would not leave with same said huevos.


I have kids, two of them, and if I saw Jack ass McClellan walking on my street I would assume the worst and just start shooting, even if I had to drag his dead carcase back to my house to claim the "make my day" law.


I would like to take a moment to address all the inmates incarcerated in the California penal system, Jack will be coming to see you soon and if we don't take care of him we expect you to.


Michael Kerr

feel free to leave comments

No comments: